reviews
  California Bar Exam

FAQ

 

  Student Testimonials 

 

View Your Cart

 

Student Login

facebooktwitter  YouTube

 

Home

Bar Review Course

 Complete Course

 Essay

 MBE

 Performance Test

 MPRE

California Bar Tutor

Enroll

 

 

California Bar Exam Information | California Review Course  | California Bar Exam Tutor

California Bar Review - Bar Exam

California Bar Admissions: 

Office of Admission
1149 South Hill Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

http://www.calbar.org/admissions

California Bar Exam Dates: 

2015: February 23-25

 

California Bar Exam Format

The California Bar Exam is a three-day exam. On the first and third days of the California Bar Exam, a written exam is administered.  The written exam consists essays and performance testing.  The morning sessions contain three essay questions.  The afternoon sessions tests performance skills.   On the second day of the California bar exam, the Multistate Bar Exam is administered.  AmeriBar has helped thousands of students prepare for the bar exam.  AmeriBar's California Bar Review Course can help you pass the bar exam too.  Watch or read some of AmeriBar's student testimonials on our Wall of Fame.

California Bar Exam Scoring Information

On the California bar exam, the MBE accounts for 35% of the your score.  The essay questions and performance tests combine to account for the remaining 65% of your total score.

California Bar Exam - MPRE Requirements
In addition to successfully passing the California Bar Exam, an applicant must attain a scaled score of 86 on the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam.  Click here for more information about AmeriBar's Free Online MPRE Review Course. 
California Bar Exam Pass Percentage

California Bar Exam Statewide Pass Percentage

Exam Date

First

Repeat

Total

July 2011

69%

18%

55%

Feb 2011

55%

36%

42%

July 2010

68%

22%

55%

Feb 2010

50%

31%

37%

July 2009

70%

22%

56%

Feb 2009

47%

26%

33%

July 2008

81%

33%

62%

Feb 2008

59%

42%

40%

July 2007

73%

25%

56%

Feb 2007

58%

38%

37%

California Bar Exam MBE Reciprocity
The California Bar does not recognize past MBE scores.  You must take the MBE when you sit for the California Bar Exam.
California Bar Reciprocity (no need to take California Bar Exam)
The California Bar does not have any reciprocity agreements.

Contact the board of bar examiners for the most current information.

 

CaliforniaBarPrep.com  -  All the information and resources you need to pass the California Bar Exam.  Pass the California bar exam with AmeriBar!

 Contact Us | Campus Reps  |  Privacy Policy | Press | Business Partners | Employment

Copyright 2013 AmeriBar  

Tel: (800) 529-2651