reviews
  Minnesota Bar Exam

FAQ

 

  Student Testimonials 

 

View Your Cart

 

Student Login

facebooktwitter  YouTube

 

Home

Bar Review Course

Complete Course

Essay Master

MBE

MPT

MPRE

Minnesota Bar Tutor

Enroll

 

Minnesota Bar Exam Information | Minnesota Bar Review  | Minnesota Bar Exam Tutor

Minnesota Bar Exam Information

Minnesota Bar Exam Dates

2016: February 23-24;  July 26-27

 

Board of Law Examiners
Minnesota Judicial Center
25 Constitution Avenue, Suite 110
St. Paul, MN 55155
Telephone: (651) 297-1800
http://www.ble.state.mn.us

Minnesota Bar Exam Format

The Minnesota bar exam is a two-day exam.  Minnesota has adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.  On the first day, the Multistate Performance Test (MPT) and Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) are administered.  Two Multistate Performance Test questions are given in the morning.  Six Multistate Essay Exam questions are given in the afternoon.  On the second day, the 200-question Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) is administered.  AmeriBar offers a complete Minnesota Bar Review Course for $1595. AmeriBar's Minnesota Bar Review Course will prepare you to pass the Minnesota Bar Exam.

Minnesota Bar Exam Scoring Information

The MPT counts for 20% of your total score on the Minnesota bar exam.  The essay exam counts for 30% of your total Minnesota bar exam score.  The MBE counts for the remaining 50% of your score on the Minnesota bar exam.   

Minnesota Bar Exam - MPRE Requirements
In order to pass the MPRE, the Minnesota bar examiners require a score of at least 85.  AmeriBat offers a free MPRE Course  to help you pass the MPRE.
Minnesota Bar Exam Pass Percentage

Minnesota Bar Exam Statewide Pass Percentage

Exam Date

First

Repeat

Total

February 2013

 

 

71%

July 2012

 

 

90%

February 2012

 

 

67%

July 2011

94%

41%

91%

February 2011

90%

51%

78%

July 2010

94%

40%

91%

February 2010

83%

43%

69%

July 2009

91%

50%

89%

February 2009

81%

47%

71%

July 2008

92%

34%

89%

February 2008

87%

50%

76%

July 2007

94%

34%

91%

February 2007

87%

46%

74%

Minnesota Bar Exam MBE Reciprocity
An applicant for admission to the Minnesota bar may be admitted on basis of having taken a prior MBE if the applicant 1) scored a 145 or higher (scaled) or higher on the MBE, 2) passed entire exam and was admitted in that jurisdiction, 3) meets MPRE score requirements,  and 4) the MBE was taken in the last two years.
Minnesota Bar Reciprocity
A Minnesota bar applicant may waive in if the applicant has practiced in another jurisdiction for 5 of last 7 years and graduated from ABA accredited law school.

Minnesota also administers the UBE.  Therefore, an applicant may qualify for admission to the Minnesota bar by using a portable UBE score.

Contact the board of bar examiners for the most current information.

    MinnesotaBarExam.com  -  All the information and resources you need to pass the Minnesota Bar Exam.  Pass the bar exam with AmeriBar!

 

 

 

Contact Us | Campus Reps  |  Privacy Policy | Press | Business Partners | Employment

Copyright 1999-2015 AmeriBar  

Tel: (800) 529-2651